Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ah, fall again

The weather is absolutely lovely these days. It's dry and sunny. There is a cold breeze in the air and the are undressing themselves for the winter.

I haven't been out enjoying the season much this year. I've been doing a lot of sleeping and the occasional bout of homework for university. I haven't even been able to do much knitting which totally sucks because I have two knitting commitments that are hanging over my head. But no matter, it will work itself out somehow.

1 comment:

Josiane said...

We had several lovely fall days over here, too, but I've been too busy to be able to take advantage of them as much as I'd have liked. And today... well, today, it's snowing already!
Of course, things will work themselves out! Don't worry about that. You've got to take care of yourself first and foremost!