Monday, October 13, 2008

Giving thanks

Because I'm still feeling pretty rotten today, because it's Canadian Thanks Giving holiday and because it never hurts to remind myself what I am grateful for in the world; I'm saying thank you.

  • Thank you for those who stop by and read my blog.
  • An extra special thank you to those of you who take the time to comment every now and again (especially Josiane, you always make me smile).
  • Thank you to the weather for not raining while I was out today, instead you waited until I was home and snuggled under the covers having a nap.
  • Thank you to my friends and family who have given me the most amazing support over the last year and a bit as I struggle with my health. I couldn't do it without you.
  • Thank you to warm baths by candle light for warming me up.
  • Thank you to my dad for being amazing.
  • Thank you to my begonia for making my room look a little lovelier.
  • Thank you to yarn for always giving me a hug when I need it most.
  • Thank you to hope and all the comfort it brings.

Happy Thanks Giving everyone.

2 comments:

Josiane said...

You're very welcome, Raven. I'm happy to know that my comments can make you smile, especially knowing how hard it may be for you to smile some days.
Thanks to you for being the amazing person that you are! I am really grateful to be getting to know you through your blogs, and hopeful that we'll get to meet up one day.

Sarah's Blog said...

Thank you for the pears. ;)