Sunday, October 19, 2008

Someone bought me socks

Okay, somebody didn't actually buy me socks. Rather, someone extra special bought me an amazing sock pattern: Lissajous Socks.


(I swiped the picture from the Twist Collective website. I hope they don't mind)


I am so excited about this pattern. I have loved it ever since I first saw it, but I couldn't justify buying the pattern when I have so many other projects on the go. But now, that dilemma is solved for me and all I have to do now is to find the perfect yarn. I'm thinking something a light slate gray or perhaps a soft blue. You know, I don't actually know what colour to knit it, but I will know it when I see it.


Don't worry, I won't be knitting these until I finish my socks for the sock exchange that was due a month and a half ago. I do think that this is exactly the pattern I need to get my knitting mojo back into full swing.


1 comment:

Josiane said...

How sweet that your dilemma has been solved by such a nice gift! This pattern sure looks like a great knitting mojo booster! How are things going with your new thumb brace? Are you going to be able to keep up with that boosted knitting mojo without it being too hard on your thumb and wrist? I sure hope so!