Wednesday, October 08, 2008

To my Vegan friends

Dear Vegan Friends,



I've been totally remiss in my duty to you; I apologize.



Vegan A Go-Go! is already on the shelves. I discovered this while poking around the local grocery shop. Something caught my eye as I passed the cook books, it was this tiny little book nestled in among all the giant Vegan cookbooks [edit: as I look at my photos, I discover that it was in the Healthy Eating section, they didn't have a separate section for Vegetarian or Vegan cook books in that shop].



On closer inspection it was, you guessed it, three copies of Vegan A Go-Go! by Sarah Kramer.



Don't they look so adorable there? They are like little puppies in a pet shop window, with big adorable eyes just begging you to take them home and love them.

2 comments:

Sarah's Blog said...

Awwww. They look so cute. :)

Josiane said...

I can't wait to get my copy of VAGG, but I recently missed an opportunity to do so... I was in Montreal for a day(and a half) trip, and I happened to walk by the English bookstores. I wondered if there was anything I wanted to get there, but even though I knew there was something, my brain simply couldn't find what it was at that moment, so I kept going to catch my bus. Of course, I remembered as soon as I was home! I'll have to go and see what the English section of the bookstores here is worth... if ever it isn't worth much, I thankfully have another trip to Montreal coming up!