Friday, November 21, 2008

Victory is mine!

I've been looking for my slippers for almost a week now. Finally, I found them.


The weather is turning colder, I mean it's like, plus 10 C. That's super-cold for these parts.


The last time I saw my slippers was almost a week ago when I was re-organizing my yarn. I thought that maybe I had accidentally mistaken them for yarn, so I took all my yarn out of their new home looking for my slippers. They weren't there.


They were however under my dresser behind the pile of handknit socks waiting to be washed. Yeah, I know, it's a weird place to keep dirty laundry, but where they use to live is now full of yarn. What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I'm glad that the slipper gods weren't playing a trick on you, hiding your slippers until the end of winter! Enjoy your toasty feet in your cute and cozy slippers! With the kind of weather we're having, I don't know what I would do without mine...