Friday, December 12, 2008

MP disappoints

I'm rather disappointed with my Member of Parliament. Both my dad and I took the time to write her emails regarding recent political events and neither of us have heard a word back. Not even a 'thank you for writing' or that lovely little lie, 'your opinion is important to me'. I mean, shouldn't they have some sort of automatic email answering button that they click and send out a standard thank you, we pretend to care, to us concerned voters? Oh well... (insert jaded comment here along the lines of the federal government not caring about people who live in the west).

On to some more positive things. It's finally time to sit down with some coffee and write about the fun I've had over the last week.

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I've been away for a few days and am only now catching up. One of the advantages is that I have seen the titles of your subsequent posts, so I know you've finally got an answer. I'm off to read more about it!