Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Internet at the farm

I finally have internet again, but you know what; I'm hesitant to use it. I think I've become use to the idea of not having it. I hate not having it, but not using it these last few days has given me time to do other things and, for some reason, more energy too.

Anyway, I have way too much to do today and no where near enough energy to do it with, so I'll make this short.

I do want to say that I absolutely love living in the Country. The other day all of us were outside, Dad, G'pa, Brazil and myself, in the garden. It was sunny and warm and I loved it.

2 comments:

Josiane said...

I'm so glad to read how much you love your life on the farm!
Spending a little time away from internet puts things into perspective, and help us rethink what we need it for and how much time we really *need* to spend on it. Enjoy doing all those other things you can do offline with the time (and energy) you're not spending online... I have to do the same too.

~Tonia~ said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it in the country. I love the peacefulness of it.