Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good bye for now, or longer...

I'm on the lookout for a new blogging service.  Suddenly blogger has a limit (an impossibly small limit I might add) on how much content I can upload to my blogs.  Well, maybe not all that sudden, but I don't remember it being so small before.

I would ask for recommendations on a new blogging service, but quite frankly, I don't know if I have it in me to learn a new system.  This might just be the end of me and blogging, which makes me sad.  I was so excited about sharing my journey repairing that vintage trailer and the antique knitting machine I picked up  last week, not to mention some cool sewing with saori cloth, and a continuation on the vintage/antique sewing machine posts.

Yes, I've been busy this last year with less happy things, but turned the corner again and was really looking forward to chatting with you guys.  But I'm just so F-ing tired (yep, I said a bad word) of all these obstacles life keeps assaulting me with.

So basically good bye for now, maybe good bye for longer.  I've really enjoyed interacting with you all over the years, you've been a great inspiration and hope.  Thank you for taking the time to share these adventures with me.



Unless, some kind stranger likes this blog and would be interested in donating a few dollars to get the improved data plan thing?


3 comments:

Josiane said...

Oh, that's too bad, especially since there was so much you were excited to share! If you do end up switching to a different blogging platform, please come back to let us know where we'll be able to find you: I'd love to be able to keep following along on your adventures.
Thanks to you for sharing during all this time; it was a real pleasure to get to know you here - and an even bigger one to get to meet you in real life. I hope our paths will cross again one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I found this blog just 1 month ago and I like it very much. Here is a lot I havent yet read and for example Singer 128 stories Im going to read again and again, those are very helpful now because I got similar machine.

I hope you will find a way to write this blog. And get your tail up like a happy dog!

Yours, Jani (Finland)

Anonymous said...

Hmm again. I want to share next Finnish song with all this blog readers. Although its a little bit melancholy - if geeses are trampling you twice while listening it, its worth of it.

In YouTube: Jenni Vartiainen - Missä muruseni on [Official Music Video]

Yours, Jani