Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Current events - everyone's fine - Nov 2021

We had some rotten weather this weekend.  Thankfully the worst missed us.  We're fine but tired.  

Most of all, enjoying the return of the sunshine. 


Keeping warm during the power outage was fun.  But it's also an excuse to get away from the computer and play with some yarn.

Got over some procrastinations on a big project I'm working on.  

Although I would have liked to do some more sewing, the lack of light (and lack of a non-electric iron) kept me playing with wool.


Stay safe all.  I hear it's bad out there.  

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I'm glad you got through that bit of bad weather safe and sound…
That shawl is absolutely stunning! So beautiful! I love it. I imagine it's handwoven on a painted warp? Whatever the technique, it's truly gorgeous work.