Monday, March 02, 2009

English Doorbells?

What do you call those old style doorbells they have in England. It's a unit that sits on the center of the door and you twist it to ring the bell. Does anyone remember these?

1 comment:

SPCA Victoria said...

I love those kinds of doorbells!|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50