Wednesday, September 22, 2021

It goes round and round.

What can I say?  

I had fun at my first fibre festival in almost three years.   

I didn't buy anything in the end, but I got some cute videos of fun stuff.  Including, one of my favourite booths...



Yes, I know.  I really do need to get my knitting machine out and start knitting socks..  I have a few projects to finish first, then socks, here I come.


For this video, I decided to try something new.  Let me know if you like this kind of foolishness and I'll make some more.  




If you like this sort of thing and want to see more of it, here are some things you can do to support me on my creative journey.

- go to youtube and give me a thumbs up!  Or even a subscribe!  That would be awesome
- or pop over to my Etsy shop and support me that way.

No comments: