Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Saori warping workshop


Yesterday I learnt about Warping the Saori way at a workshop at Knotty by Nature.


It wasn't until I went to sleep last night that I began to really understand what I learnt.

I had dreams about warping different yarns. It's as if I dressed a hundred looms in my sleep. Each one with different yarn and colours.

When I woke up, I set right to work on warping my table loom.

I'm so inspired by what I learnt and I can hardly wait to show you.



3 comments:

Josiane said...

It's so wonderful that you have access to Saori weaving workshops through Knotty by Nature. I have a feeling that's a style of weaving I'd enjoy... I really need to learn how to warp my poor neglected loom.

Marie said...

I'm glad you like it!!

saoriweaver said...

That's so great that you got a chance to learning the warping - it is so easy the Saori way!

Happy Weaving!
Terri