Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TARDIS is growing


I've been really ill the last few days. I probibly would have been only moderatly ill, but I keep trusting the doctors. Once I threw up the nasty medicine they gave me, I felt well enough to get out of bed and watch Doctor Who for the rest of the day.



While watching The Doctor, I slowly tatted away at my own TARDIS bookmark.

I don't know how to do the top bit, so I might just do one chain, then cut and do the next.

As a TARDIS, I think it's rather pathetic. But as the very first attempt at doing split rings, I am rather happy with how well it turned out.



...Oh and yes, those are my David Reed Smith tatting shuttles! They are amazing to tat with.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your TARDIS bookmark is looking great! I love my shuttles from David Reed Smith also. I've had them for about 15 years.

Josiane said...

You do such beautiful work that it's hard to remember that you've only recently started tatting. And yes, those shuttles are lovely!

Unknown said...

Yeah - it is kinda lame afa the Tardis goes, but your work is so lovely... I am very impressed that you are just a beginner - looks like you've been doing it forever! Beautiful, just beautiful